Tuesday, June 21, 2016


Hello!  I am sharing a layout that I scrapped several weeks ago and just now adding to my blog.  It is a lift from one of my favorite scrappers, Lynette Jacobs.  I have followed her blog faithfully for several years and love her beautiful layouts and spiritual inspiration.  I was inspired by a layout that Lynette posted to her blog on April 16, 2016.  

Wildcat Noah was scrapped using photos from March 2013.  

Layout by Lynette Jacobs.

I am also sharing two single layouts that I scrapped the first of June.  

The photos were taken on a visit from Ava and her mommy to our home over spring break of 2013.  Ava thought it would be fun to crawl into a wagon that I keep extra pillows and blankets in case we need them in the winter months.  Silly girl.

Ava and mommy waiting in line to visit the Easter Bunny.

Wishing all a good day.  God Bless.



1 comment:

  1. Carolyn...you 2pager is simply stunning....thank you so much for the compliment. Love your two single pages too.

    ReplyDelete